Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

Something Else for a Change

Not only am I fan of Godzilla, but also anime - primarily mecha related anime!

And Eureka Seven, as well as its sequel series (currently airing) Eureka Seven AO, (Astral Ocean) are my top favorites of them all. After watching the most recent episode of the latter, it really prompted me to make another one-time purchase of a non-Godzilla product. So I purchased the Robot Spirits Nirvash Type ZERO Spec 2 off of ebay, also produced by Bandai Tamashii Nations.

I've been eyeing this figure for quite some time, but was never interested in buying it... until now at least. I've collected a number of mecha before, though not to the extent as my Godzilla items. Most of the mecha related items I have are related to Evangelion. This is my first and only figure of the Nirvash that I'll be buying, until the Mark 1 version from Eureka Seven AO releases. I am sending this item to my home on Guam, so I'll be getting it once I return home in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment