Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

S.H. MonsterArts Fire Rodan and UltraAct Ultraman To Be Shipped Soon

Amiami has notified me that they received the new Ultra-Act Ultraman figure in stock. I sent in my payment for both it and my S.H. MonsterArts Fire Rodan figure. Hopefully by Monday both of them will be shipped out, and by the end of the week I'll receive them. Also, I expect my X-Plus Toho 30cm Series Varan to ship out from Hobby Search on Monday as well! So I hope by Thursday or Friday, I would be receiving a huge shipment from the post office!

Also, I return home to Guam on Wednesday afternoon! Expect Kaiju Toy Reviews for the S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla [Second Release], S.H. MonsterArts Little Godzilla & Crystal Set, and the X-Plus Toho Large Monster Series MechaGodzilla 1974 between Wednsday and Friday!

Update: Both my S.H. MonsterArts Fire Rodan and UltraAct Ultraman were actually shipped out earlier today! So I may actually get them by Thursday instead. Happy face!




No comments:

Post a Comment