Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Oops, Wrong Destination!

Well, I caught this soon after shipping, but it's no big deal.

It turns out that I accidentally sent my 2nd Edition S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla to my home on Guam instead of my parent's address, where I am at right now. It was shipped at the same time as my X-Plus 30cm Godzilla 1989, but as the latter is on its way here, the former is already in Guam.

It's no issue though. I had my cousin pick it up today, and now it is awaiting for my return in my room along with my X-Plus 25cm MechaGodzilla 1974. I hope that in the coming weeks my S.H. MonsterArts Little Godzilla & Crystal Set get there. By the end of this month or early August, I expect my S.H. MonsterArts Fire Rodan, Ultra-Act Ultraman [New Edition], S.H. MonsterArts Comicon Explosion Godzilla [SDCC Exclusive], and my X-Plus 30cm Varan to be all there as well!

A big haul, I KNOW!

Anyways, expect a new Kaiju Toy Review hopefully by next Wednesday featuring the X-Plus 30cm Godzilla 1989! But before then, I may review the Robot Spirits Nirvash Type ZERO Spec 2. The latter I am expecting between tomorrow and next Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I already got my 1989 Goji on Monday :)

    But I gotta say they fucked up with the inner tail sections on mine, the holes to fit in together the parts of the tail were way too small, i couldn't make them fit with any force and without damaging the plug that goes in.

    So i had to make the holes bigger with a knife by cutting the inner edges of the hole and it turned out quite good, everything fits perfectly now, still i was afraid that by cutting off too much the tail sections would become loose and wouldn't have any grip on each other.

    Tell me if yours got the same problem, also one eye on mine is darker than the other, probably because the paintjob on one was done in a different order so the brighter color is underneath the darker one, I'm currently thinking on re-painting the one eye if i find the fitting color.

    ReplyDelete