Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla (1995) and Godzilla Junior NEWS



Isn't this a fun day? Just as I receive my SDCC exclusive Godzilla (Comic-Con Explosion) figure, news of the S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla 1995, or better known as Burning Godzilla pops up! I am unsure of the exact release date, however I am thinking based on the stats below the shown picture it is going to be slated for November of this year. It appears that the figure will be an alteration of the regular Godzilla's mold - the thighs look thicker, a mix of translucent plastic is sculpted into the figure, and the dorsal plates are in the CORRECT arrangement - a detail missed on on so many of the vinyl figures of the design. I bet that we will be seeing more of Burning Godzilla at next month's Tamashii Nations Vol. 4. This figure appears to be a standard release and cost around 7,140 Yen (or $91 USD.)

And now... we just need Destoroyah! XD

It looks like I will need to sacrifice getting the X-Plus 25cm Godzilla and Anguirus 1968 this September! Which is all right. Since Godzilla vs. Destoroyah is my FAVORITE film of the Heisei series (1984-1995), I am going to make sure that I acquire each and every item that is announced!

UPDATE!


A photo of the S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla Junior figure has also surfaced. The figure looks absolutely fantastic. I am hoping that this figure comes out as good as its prototype looks. It also appears that one of the figure's accessories will be Miki Seagusa's G-Force helicopter, SC-9, an appreciative nod towards our favorite psychic. I hope to see more of Junior and Burning G at Tamashii Nations Vol. 4!


2 comments:

  1. CHECK. TOHO. KINGDOM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already! Did, and WOW!
      Posted the pictures from Tamashii Nations on the main page already!

      Delete