Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla Junior NOW OPEN FOR RESERVATIONS

Just a heads up, pre-orders for the S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla Junior web exclusive have officially opened today. You can find them on such Japanese sites like Big in Japan, and Nippon-Yasan. For the former you MUST pay up front. I'd be lying if I said I didn't reserve mine yet! It officially releases in Japan in December. If you prefer to wait until stateside distributors obtain it, I'd suggest keeping an eye out at BigBadToyStore, Amazon.com or ToyFreakz. Junior will release stateside sometime in January 2013.

I expect that reservations for the S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla (1995), coming out in November, open sometime next week.

S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla Junior (Prototype)

1 comment:

  1. I found some nice figures on http://japan-best.com/en/, too.

    ReplyDelete