Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Colored Photos of X-Plus Titanosaurus

First off, happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans!

Secondly, released in the past day or so on X-Plus' website are these colored photos of their upcoming 30cm Titanosaurus figure, set to release in late August.






While the coloring is pretty good, my only complaints are minor. The points in yellow could've been less obvious and be dulled down a tad, and that the antenna still look out of place - the white color doesn't help. Nonetheless, despite those minor flaws, Titanosaurus will be the figure to really spice up my growing X-Plus collection. I intend this to be the last 30cm X-Plus figure I buy until King Ghidorah is finally announced. I just hope that some time in the near future, more interesting figures will be released into the Toho Large Monsters Series (the 25cm line). 

No comments:

Post a Comment