Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

On The Way

Just a heads up, the X-Plus Toho 30cm Series Godzilla 1989 is now out! Hobby Search just charged me for it this morning, and hopefully it'll be shipped sometime tonight, or in the next few days. I expect to receive mine by July 18th (or the 25th, the latest).


Also, I was pretty much dragged into taking a gamble and buying - despite my previous oath - a Second Edition S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla. From the very few photos of the figures that I saw, the eyes have been pretty much corrected. Now, I am not 100% sure if this is accurate for ALL of the Second Edition figures, but that's why I ordered myself one. If it has corrected eyes, then I'll use this figure to display in my collection while I store away my First Edition. I should be receiving that figure alongside my X-Plus 30cm Godzilla 1989.

The major difference between the First and Second Edition (besides the eyes hopefully)
 is that the latter does not include the Atomic Beam effect part. 

UPDATE - Also, I ordered myself the Godzilla Legends Trade Paperback as well the other day. So far I've only read Issues #1 - #3 in this mini series. I still have to read Issues #4 and #5, which I really look forward to. I would've bought the individual issues, but being a fan of Matt Frank's work, I had to buy the Trade Paperback with his awesome looking cover depicting Godzilla, Anguirus, Rodan, Hedorah, Titanosaurus and Kumonga. I hope to receive it sometime this coming week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment