Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

MechaGodzilla's Finally In!

Well, after weeks of waiting, my X-Plus 25cm MechaGodzilla finally was delivered to my place in Guam!

However, there was an issue at the Post Office in which the figure was not there even though my tracking info says that it was. My uncle went in on Tuesday to pick it up, but it was not there. It was recorded that it got in last Saturday. But today it was set to be sent back to Japan, to Hobby Search. I admit, I was freaking out and expected the worst. Fortunately my cousin and uncle made it to the Post Office just in time to pick it up before they were able to ship it back to Japan. You won't believe how relieved (hey rhyme time!) I was.

So now the box is sitting in my room awaiting for me to open it up when I get back there in August! Also to make my day so much better, the S.H. MonsterArts King Ghidorah figure is up for pre-order on Amiami (for $91) and Hobby Search ($105) now! Check my previous post for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment