Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

I Melted Down...

Weellll....

I could not help myself. I broke down... or should I say 'melted' down, and pre-ordered myself the San Diego Comicon Exclusive S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla [*Explosion].

I have been eyeing this for quite sometime since the photos were debuted. Initially I was disappointed because I was expecting the 'Burning' Godzilla that we've seen from the prototype images from early last year, however this "Explosion" Godzilla has since really grown on me and hell, I want it!

I won't say where I got it, or how much I paid - all I can say is that it's a little less than what people have been asking for - but I'm just happy enough that I can acquire this item. The S.H. MonsterArts line is the one line that I'd like to have complete (at least of their Godzilla figures), so one way or another I was going to ultimately get my hands on the Explosion Godzilla.

Like my other figures coming this summer, it will be waiting for me back in Guam when I get back in August. So expect a plethora of toy reviews throughout August!

No comments:

Post a Comment