Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Change of Destination

Well, it's a last minute change, but hopefully it goes through.

Since I am a bit uneasy of my relatives picking up my mail back home in Guam (based on several cases in the last month), I decided to request Hobby Search to change the shipping address for my X-Plus 30cm Godzilla 1989 to my parent's address where I am currently at right now. It's too much of a risk to have it sent to Guam, because by the time my relatives picked up my 25cm MechaGodzilla earlier this month, it was being prepared to be sent back to Hobby Search! Oh the stress I went through.

Granted, my parents are moving back to the United States this summer and mid-way through July we'll be packing out. I expect sometime around July 11th that I'll receive the figure (I certainly hope that it still releases sometime next week!)

Along with my 30cm Rodan 1964, S.H. MonsterArts Mogera, and several other items, I have quite a large shipment to make to Guam before my parents and I leave our home of four years in Kenya... Yes, you heard right.

No comments:

Post a Comment