Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

SH MonsterArts King Ghidorah Up For Preorder

Yep, Toyfreakz is now taking preorders for the S.H. MonsterArts King Ghidorah that is due to be out this September or October, depending where you are ordering it from. It's priced at $124.00, which is not a bad price in my opinion. I know all of you cheapskates out there are just raging!

However, I am going to wait till it pops up on Amiami. They're prices are much better in comparison in the past, so I can assume that King Ghidorah will be a few dollars cheaper there. For those who are just impatient and really want to assure yourselves that you'll be getting this figure, by all means, have at it!

I am hoping that preorders will pop up on Amiami, Hobby Search, and HobbyLink Japan sometime either tomorrow or this weekend. Whenever it'll be, I'll be ready to reserve my figure immediately!

UPDATE!


King Ghidorah is up for preorder at Hobby Search and Amiami now! It costs 7200 yen on Amiami, which is around $91.00 US! A LOT cheaper than what I was expecting. Of course I immediately placed my preorder.

2 comments:

  1. SH Bandai Monsterarts figures aren't as rare as Xplus or the like at all. You can still find multiple SH Godzilla figures online for the launch price. I wouldn't be so hasty to pre-order this one since Ghidora won't be a limited exception to the rest of Monsterarts.

    In this case importing is the better choice with this one through amami or hobby search.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thing is that I'm building up store credit on Amiami, which I can use to help me pay for the figure. Plus I live just a skipping stone away from Japan, so shipping from there through EMS to Guam will be cheaper for me than waiting for another month till the figure gets to a stateside store and then it being shipped all the way back to Guam. It's all a matter of perspective.

      Delete