Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Reorganization Plans

Even though I will not be returning home to Guam until the second week of August, I am already thinking of plans on how to reorganize my figures (and ultimately my room) to accommodate the hoard of figures that I will be adding onto my already sizable collection.

Without all the necessary pictures to show, I'll just describe what I intend to do. As of now, my collection lines up one wall of my room. They're displayed on three 4-tier black bookshelves. However, what I might do is have my X-Plus figures displayed separate from my main collection. My intent is to have them displayed on the shelves above my desk OR on the shelves above my entertainment center (TV, Speakers, BluRay Player, X-Box360, Wii, etc.) In order for me to do that I may have to store away ALL of my Revoltech figures - mostly Evangelion stuff, not the kaiju figures though.

By doing that, I'll definitely have enough room for my three 30cm X-Plus figures - Godzilla '89, Rodan '64, and Varan, as well as my 25cm figures Gigan, and MechaGodzilla '74. The rest of my collection will remain where it is. I'll move my SH MonsterArts figures to the top shelf because they're the figures that I want people looking at when they come into my room... that's where my friends and I typically hang out most of the time since it has the BEST air conditioning in the entire house! My UltraActs will be displayed on the two shelves on the row below the top shelves. Next to them on the third shelf will be my Revoltechs where they are currently at right now. My vinyls and chogokins will be displayed on the third shelves down. Bottom shelves are reserved for boxes and packaging.

Once I return to Guam and make these rearrangements, I promise that I will upload pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment