Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

X-Plus 25cm Godzilla & Anguirus '68 In Stock!

I just received notification from Hobby Search that the X-Plus Toho Large Monsters Series Godzilla and Anguirus 1968 are now in stock. I also got my Paypal receipt as well. $142 in total. Not a pleasing site to see considering that I just paid almost the exact same amount for my S.H. MonsterArts King Ghidorah last week. Regardless, I am still quite excited to get it. I am also acquiring Anguirus as well, but he was purchased by my father as a two month belated birthday gift (he reserved it before my b-day in August). So I am assuming that he'll ship out soon as well.

Both the 25cm Godzilla and Anguirus are definitely the last X-Plus figures that I will be buying for a long while. As much as I want to acquire November's 25cm Gorosaurus 1967, I don't think it's in the budget right now. Anyways, these current duo as well as the figures I already possess will keep me quite happy!

I expect to receive both hopefully early next week.



4 comments:

  1. I should be getting mine pretty soon as well. These look pretty nice so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, both Godzilla and Anguirus look pretty good. I honestly prefer these sculpts over their 30cm counterparts.

      Delete
  2. bad news maybe....looks like HLJ might have over sold, so it's not for certain the order that I placed will be filled. I have my fingers crossed!
    also Arlen, feel free to leave your blog posts/links over on the Kaiju Korner...I'd like to help get the word out on the Kaiju Planet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, that sucks.
      I ordered from Hobby Search. They still haven't shipped out Godzilla and Anguirus yet, so I may send a message to see what's up.

      Also, sure thing! Thanks, again. :D

      Delete