Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

He's Coming...

What is this I sense?

Titanosaurus is being released in X-Plus' Toho 30cm Line this August!

If you can read Japanese, it is announced here: http://www.ric-toy.ne.jp/comingsoon.html 

Heck, I've been buying so much stuff this summer, and with Titanosaurus being announced, it kind of makes me have 'buyer's remorse' for jumping after the 30cm Rodan the past weekend. No worries though. By the time Titanosaurus comes out I would have paid off all of my preorders (30cm Godzilla '89, SH MonsterArts Fire Rodan, UltraAct Ultraman [New Edition]) prior, and have enough money to hopefully pay off the well-over $200 bill that Titanosaurus will come with. By then I'll only have Ultra-Act Red King (around $43) and the S.H. MonsterArts King Ghidorah (around $91) to expect.

I hope by sometime towards the end of this month or sometime in July we'll see the first images of the prototype online.

No comments:

Post a Comment