Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

New Official Photos of S.H. MonsterArts King Ghidorah

Found these photos on the TohoKingdom Forums a few minutes ago. I am assuming that reservations for this figure will be opening sometime soon! I'm ready...

Update - Tamashii Nation's S.H. MonsterArts page has updated new information and pictures about King Ghidorah.

Love the new flying pose!
I want to display King Ghidorah like this when I get him!

King Ghidorah completely dwarfs the SH MonsterArts Godzilla

I can't wait to get this majestic looking figure!

9 comments:

  1. Holy cow!

    They really outdid themselves with this one

    Look at those scales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's simply amazing!
      I seriously can't wait till I get my hands on this figure.

      Delete
    2. The price is about 100$ this time huh?

      I guess they charged for the bigger size

      Delete
    3. I saw that it's at least $125.
      Could've been worse in my opinion.

      I'm buying it nonetheless. XD

      Delete
    4. Here's the source of all the images

      http://tamashii.jp/special/shma/#shma06

      Look at that close-up of the heads, the detail is so stunning considering the actual size of the bandai figures!

      I'm gonna pre-order day 1!

      Delete
    5. EDIT:

      Oh did you already know that sorry

      Delete
    6. I'm kind of expecting now that preorders will come up sometime between now and the end of next week.

      Delete
  2. Release is expected at the end of the year right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometime in September, so not too far off.

      Delete