Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

X-Plus Varan and Mogera announced!

X-Plus just announced their next two figures in their 30cm and 25cm lines respectively.

Check out X-Plus's Blog!

Varan will be the next figure in their 30cm line while the Showa Mogera in their 25cm line.

Since buying the 30cm Godzilla 1989, I vowed myself that I would stick to the 25cm line hereon. However, the Showa Mogera isn't exactly my favorite kaiju / mecha out there, and Varan is a kaiju that I have yet to add on to my collection.

So yes, I am considering on getting myself the 30cm Varan. I'll wait till I see images of the painted figure to make my final decision. However, along with Varan, I also want to get the 30cm Rodan 1964. I may have to compromise eventually and get one figure instead of the other. However, I'll wait for another several months before I decide. X-Plus figures are a big investment without a doubt, so I want to be sure I'll be buying figures that will be worth my money.


25cm Mogera & 30cm Varan respectively


No comments:

Post a Comment