Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Summer Ebay Listing

Once I return home to my parents' place in a couple of weeks, I will be resuming sales of some of my Bandai six inch vinyls on ebay. For those who do not know, my username on ebay is Olragon2012.

Anyways, here is a list of some of the items that I will be lisitng:

Godzilla 1993
Fire Rodan
MechaGodzilla 1993
King Ghidorah 1991
Mothra Larva 1992
Mogera
SpaceGodzilla
Burning Godzilla
Destoroyah
Godzilla Jr.
Gamera 1999
Rainbow Mothra

The figures I'm selling are the Heisei related ones. Since I'm acquiring more S.H. MonsterArts items, I am selling their vinyl counterparts - mostly because they take up too much space. I may sell figures as sets (eg. Fire Rodan & MG93 together, SG & Mogera together, Burning G, Destoroyah & G Jr. Together).

I'll announce prices and when they'll be listed sometime in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment