Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

Summer Orders

Ok, in a nutshell, I have a number of items coming in this summer! Here is just a recap of what I have on the way between now and the end of August:

S.H. MonsterArts Mogera

I should be getting this figure in a matter of time. It just released in the last few days, so I should receive my shipping notice by tomorrow or so. Though Mogera is not the greatest of Toho's mecha, the figure from what I've seen is outstanding, and would be a step closer in completing my Heisei lineup.











X-Plus Toho 30cm Series Godzilla 1989

This figure has had me tossing and turning for nights since I ordered it. The 1989 Godzilla has been an incarnation of the Big G that has eluded my grasps in the past - and that's not counting the Bandai Jumbo Godzilla 1991 figure. I eagerly await its release at the end of June and for me to finally make the payments to finally have it. I guarantee that this figure will be the ONLY 30cm X-Plus figure that I'll be buying for a while.



S.H. MonsterArts Little Godzilla w/ Crystal Set

Ah, Little Godzilla! I could NOT resist, just look at him, cute am I right? Little G will finally round out my MonsterArts lineup of kaiju from the 1994 film, Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla. The crystal spires will go nicely alongside my S.H.MonsterArts SpaceGodzilla figure as well.






S.H. MonsterArts Fire Rodan

Bandai's vinyls for Fire Rodan in the past have never been very appealing, so when Fire Rodan was announced for the S.H.MonsterArts line as a standard release, I just had to reserve one myself! I'm having this shipped alongside my Ultra-Act Ultraman (New Edition) as well, so double the joy!






Ultra-Act Ultraman (New Edition)

I was going to buy the original version of this figure, but as fate would have it, my craving for this figure came about right when the new edition was announced. After doing my research and noting the differences between the two figures, I made up my mind and ordered the new edition. This figure will be coming in alongside my S.H.MonsterArts Fire Rodan.






Ultra-Act Red King

I consider this the FINAL figure I'll be buying from the Ultra-Act line - not for its price (which is more reasonable than most figures), but for the mere fact that I want to focus on S.H.MonsterArts and X-Plus Godzilla figures. Red King has always been one of my favorite Ultra Kaiju besides Gomora and Baltan (which I already have from this line), so Red King will fulfill my needs for certain!







So yeah, I have a large haul coming in. The only figure that will be sent to my parents' address is the S.H.MonsterArts Mogera. All the others will be sent to my address back on Guam where they will be waiting for me till I get back in early August - except for Red King who will be released towards the end of that month.

No comments:

Post a Comment