Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

GODZILLA (COMIC-CON EXPLOSION)


FYI, this isn't my picture. Anyways, SDCC is here, and Bluefin has an extraordinary display of the S.H. MonsterArts figures from Godzilla to this September's King Ghidorah, check out pictures at this link! I ordered myself one of these through a vendor on Ebay. Hopefully he or she will pull through and get mine, considering on how much I paid for it... I expect it to ship out to my home on Guam this coming Monday. 

I return home on August 4th, so I expect to be opening this as well as various other MonsterArts figures such as my Second Release Godzilla, Fire Rodan, and Little Godzilla & Crystal Set throughout the day... despite the jet lag that I may have. 

I can't wait!

UPDATE: 


I have snagged myself a SECOND Comic-Con Explosion Godzilla earlier this evening online. The price was much cheaper compared to the first one I bought. The plan is that the first one that I bought, which is shipping to my home on Guam, will be the figure that I will keep in mint condition. The one I just bought, and coming here, will be the one that I will display. So if I get it next week or the week after, expect a Kaiju Toy Review of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment