Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

X-Plus 25cm Gorosaurus Prototype

Just as we were given the X-Plus Toho Large Monsters Series Godzilla '68 and Anguirus '68, we are treated to prototype images of this line's Gorosaurus figure. There is no stated date of release yet. However, I am intending on getting this figure since I missed out on the 30cm one. From the lineup now, I think we can expect the entire Destroy All Monsters roster to be done in the Large Monsters Series as well. If this is true, then I will obtain a good number of figures in the near future with the exception of Varan since I already have the 30cm figure of him, and Minilla since I don't buy the online exclusives. I obtained these pictures through X-Plus' blog.



1 comment:

  1. I'm relatively new to this line but I am only starting with the 25CM versions (for the time being)I can't wait to see if they are doing the "destroy all monsters" line, that would be awesome (for me that is).

    ReplyDelete