Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Back At Home

After a LONG summer vacation abroad, I am finally back home on the island of Guam!

Upon returning home, my room was chuck full of boxes! One was of my BluRay copy of the film Destroy All Monsters, then my X-Plus Toho Large Monsters Series MechaGodzilla 1974. Also in the bunch was my S.H. MonsterArts Little Godzilla & Crystal Set as well as my second S.H. MonsterArts Comic-Con Explosion Godzilla. However, unfortunately, what I thought was going to be a 2nd Edition S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla turned out to be another First Edition. However, I am not disappointed for I will keep that and the former figure mentioned in mint condition for a future resale.

In the next hour or so I'll be heading up town to the post office to pick up my S.H. MonsterArts Fire Rodan, and Ultra-Act Ultraman. Pictures and Kaiju Toy Reviews will be up later today or tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment