Pages

Sunday 12 August 2012

Latest Orders!

Well, I placed a plethora of orders in the last several days!

Firstly, with the impending release of the third theatrical Evangelion movie, Evangelion 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo in November, I ordered two Revoltech Evas: The Evangelion Mark .06, and the new Evangelion Unit 02 design from the recent trailer for the said film. The latter will be released in mid October. I ordered both figures from Amiami. I also ordered myself the first issue of IDW's new mini series, Godzilla: The Half Century War, which I should be receiving any day now. I also ordered the Revoltech Evangelion Provisional Unit 05, Revoltech Evangelion Unit 03, and also at the last minute, I snagged the Ultra-Act Brothers Mantle from Amiami for about $10 along with my order for the Revoltech Evangelion Mark .06.














No comments:

Post a Comment