Pages

Saturday 4 August 2012

Upcoming X-Plus Figures!

Here are photos of the upcoming X-Plus releases for this September. The Toho Large Monsters Series Godzilla 1968 (the web exclusive has Minilla included), and Anguirus 1968. Also Gamera 1996 will be released in a 30cm scale too!







I am incredibly interested in buying the Anguirus figure. However, I'll have to see how my budget looks like when September comes around. I'm debating whether to get Godzilla eventually. Perhaps for Christmas... XD

Despite how AWESOME Gamera looks, I don't collect Gamera items, and I'll have to pass on it. 

UPDATE:
Turns out that I will be getting BOTH the 25cm Godzilla '68 and Anguirus '68. I'll actually buy Godzilla first, and then Anguirus will be a Christmas present, courtesy of my Dad.


1 comment: