Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

Happy Birthday... To me!

Well, after my numerous Evangelion related purchases earlier this week, I decided to end it all before the end of the month with another X-Plus figure, the Toho Large Monsters Series Mothra 1961. This is, in a way, a Birthday present to myself.... yeah it's my Birthday today (August 19th).


With that, as well as the yet-to-be released Ultra-Act Red King, and X-Plus Toho 30cm Series Titanosaurus, will be the last figures for this month. I will have to save up for September considering that I'll be getting both the S.H. MonsterArts King Ghidorah, and X-Plus Toho Large Monsters Series Godzilla 1968. I'm getting Anguirus too, but thanks to my father who is getting me it as a so called Late Birthday / Early Christmas present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment