Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

More Pre-Orders

Well I've succumbed to the temptation of preorders!

For a while, I had canceled a couple of my preorders due to the fact that I reserved myself the hefty X-Plus 30cm Godzilla 1989 figure. However, I finally got off my butt, made an account over at Amiami, and preordered myself the figures there.

My orders include the Ultra-Act First Generation Ultraman, Ultra-Act Red King, and S.H. MonsterArts Fire Rodan. I had Fire Rodan preordered at HobbyLink Japan, but seeing that it's cheaper over at Amiami, I canceled my HLJ order and reordered it over there along with the two other figures. Totaled together, I spent $104.00 which isn't bad for what I'm getting out of it. However shipping will eventually be a different story for I am having Fire Rodan and Ultraman shipped together at the end of July while Red King comes later in late August separately.



I've been happy with the prices I've been seeing at Amiami and Hobby Search that I'll be making them the primary places to buy figures. I'll still come around to HobbyLink Japan to surf the sales.

Here's a link to Amiami - http://www.amiami.com/
And I have also added it to the Want Kaiju Toys? page.

No comments:

Post a Comment