Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Kaiju Toy Review - Ultra-Act Ultraman Zero

This is my latest addition to my new Ultra-Act collection, Ultraman Zero.

He first appeared in the film Mega Monsters Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie, and is the son of Ultra Seven. Zero is quite a hot shot and a confident fighter. He was nearly corrupted by a craving for ultimate power from the Plasma Spark (the artificial sun of the Ultra's homeworld), the fate that fell upon Ultraman Belial. Fortunately Ultra Seven stopped him before he was able to acquire the Plasma Spark.

This figure of him is based on his first appearance. It stands at least six inches tall. The figure comes with various hand gestures, several weapons, another chest piece, separate eye sluggers, and an alternate head. Ultraman Zero is one of my favorite Ultras besides Mebius and the original.

While I have no real issues with the figure, I was dissapointed in how it was shipped to me. By the time I got it, the box was pretty much smashed - and I am a collector who cares about the state of the packaging. I just hope when I get Belial it doesn't have the same problem. Overall, the figure itself is just as fantastic as his other Ultra-Act comrades. I'm glad I bought this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment