Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Kaiju Toy Review - Ultra-Act Ultraman Gaia (V2) with Korin Effect

Along with my Garuda accessory for my SH MonsterArts MechaGodzilla figure, I also received my first Ultra-Act figure, the Ultraman Gaia (V2).

Even though I have seen only a couple of episodes of Ultraman Gaia, the V2 design is perhaps one of my favorites. His Ultra-Act representation is pretty awesome if I say so myself. The figure stands around 6 inches tall, a standard size for these figures. I comes with various accessories such as a beam attack as you see in the image, as well as a whip-lash kind of laser that originates from his forehead, and several different hand gestures.

What was really cool is that this figure came with the Web Exclusive Korin Effect for free (pictured as the explosion around Gaia's feet). For me it adds a lot more power and spectacle to the figure. Based on my reaction, I am looking forward to my other Ultra-Act purchases to arrive - Ultraman Mebius, Gomora, and Baltan Seijin.

Overall, I am so glad I bought Ultraman Gaia (V2) during HobbyLink Japan's recent Ultra Sale. I great deal of $21.00 for a great figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment