Pages

Monday 23 April 2012

Latest Purchase

Well, I went a tad bit over my budget for this latest purchase.

I just ordered myself my first of X-Plus' Toho Large Monster series of figures, the alien cyborg, Gigan.

It's a beautifully sculpted figure from what I've seen so far. And the detailing is phenomenal. Apparently it stands at 23cm tall, which is close to around 7 to 8 inches. While I would've preferred a taller, 30 cm, figure from X-Plus' other line, Toho 30cm Series, the Large Monster line is what I can afford right now albeit one figure every few months.

I do intend to buy more from this line when the opportunity presents itself. While not my favorite Godzilla design from the Showa era, I am considering on purchasing the 1967 Godzilla figure from the Toho Large Monster Series some time later this year (perhaps after obtaining the S.H.MonsterArts King Ghidorah figure in early October).

No comments:

Post a Comment