Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

HobbyLink Japan Sale

Hurry now to HobbyLink Japan!
www.hlj.com

They're having a clearance sale right now, and a lot of their science fiction related items are now at excellent prices! Of course, I too had to take advantage of the sale and buy something.

I managed to order the Sci-Fi Revoltech Type 66 Maser Cannon, a famous weapon in Toho's giant monster films of the 60's and 70's. This version of the weapon first appeared in the film War of the Gargantuas, the subtle sequel to Frankenstein Conquers the World (aka Frankenstein vs. Baragon).

I can't wait to receive this item, which I can only anticipate sometime next week before or after the arrival of my X-Plus Toho Large Monsters Series Gigan figure. Expect reviews for both items immediately after they arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment