Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Latest Pre-Orders

Even though I am currently set back after purchasing my X-Plus Toho Large Monsters Series Gigan the other day, I am still going strong with future items.

My latest reservation is another X-Plus figure, and a BIG one too with a bigger price. It is the latest of X-plus' Toho 30cm Series of figures, the new Godzilla 1989 figure. This figure, unlike Gigan, stands at around 31.5cm tall, which is about 13 inches, a bulky figure.

I was hesitant at first when ordering this, mainly due to the larger price tag. However, I found a solution - cancel some of my pre-orders. With the exception of the S.H. MonsterArts Fire Rodan, I had to cancel some of my other reservations, including the one for the new edition of the Ultra-Act Ultraman. It's not a huge loss, since I'll eventually get it sooner or later.

Unfortunately I will not be home when it arrives (thankfully I have my cousin to pick it up for me), so I'll be getting it in August when I return to Guam from my summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment