Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

Kaiju Planet Originals Presents: Olragon


For anyone who has followed me on DeviantArt.com, where I am known as TheKaijuMaster (formerly ZillaMaster91) then you most likely would know of my main original kaiju, Olragon. Well, I am here to inform that I will be resuming my work on this original comic project. It's surely been a good amount of years that I have been promising a comic based on the character and I've succeeded and failed in some areas along the way. However, seeing that other fan made comics such as Frank Parr's Irokus, and Tyler Sowles' Durontus are now finished and being sold at this year's G-Fest, it's influenced me to get off my butt and do something!

I hope to update you guys on the progress of my work on this project: OLRAGON.


No comments:

Post a Comment