Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

X-Plus 25cm Godzilla 1966, and Rodan 1956

Two more X-Plus figures for the Toho Large Monsters Series have been announced in the last day or so. They are:

Godzilla 1966


Rodan 1956


Both figures are slated for a late October release. Personally, I'll be passing both figures this time. Why?  I have no need for another Showa Godzilla figure in my 25cm collection. The upcoming 25cm Godzilla 1968 satisfies my needs. As for Rodan, I am still 'gun-shy' due to what happened with my 30cm Rodan 1964 figure. I am also not a huge fan of the 1956 design as well. By passing these two up, I hope to save up some money for the eventual 25cm Gorosaurus figure. 

4 comments:

  1. This one is going to be awesome! I'm just getting into the 25CM stuff and I have both of these on pre-order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After Titanosaurus, I'm pretty much done with the 30cm series and focussing on the 25cm figures. Unfortunately I'll be passing on these two. I'm running out of space, and since I have the 25cm Godzilla '68 coming at the end of this month, I have no need for another Showa Godzilla at the moment.

      Delete
  2. ha ha ha so I was on the X-plus collectors page over on FB and I noticed your name. (I was like hey wait a minute I think I have seen this name recently...sure enough it was you my friend) I'm George Dixon over on FB but my call sign is normally One Shot from www.oneshotsworld.com where I just added the Kaiju Korner.

    ReplyDelete