Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

X-Plus News

Well, here's a bit of news from the X-Plus front.

Photos of the fully painted prototype of the Toho Large Monsters Series Gorosaurus 1967 are now finally up on X-Plus' official website. They definitely look good! However, recently, I have been considering on passing on Gorosaurus in favor to save up my money for something else...

Click here for more photos
Also, images of the prototype for the Toho Large Monsters Series Varan have also surfaced! Unlike its 30cm counterpart, the 25cm version will be on all fours. Both Gorosaurus and Varan are now up for preorder at Hobby Search and Amiami. Varan's slated for a late November release.



Then, next in the 30cm series is a reissue of their Gigan 1972 figure with errors from the previous release all fixed up. The figure is apparently a RicBoy exclusive and sculpted entirely out of resin. It looks neat, but I prefer the 25cm version.


Also, according to GCrusher from the TohoKingdom forums, King Ghidorah, Mechani-Kong, and Toho's King Kong have been mentioned. Are these figures that we can be seeing next year? Let's wait and see! 

2 comments:

  1. I think I am going to go ahead and get Gorosaurus as well. I'll pass on Varan as the budget can't take it right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment, Godzilla and Anguirus are the last figures I'll be purchasing from X-Plus for a while. Money is tight right now, and I have to sacrifice my collecting for a little while. That means I'm unfortunately passing on Gorosaurus.

      Delete