Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

The King of Terror is coming....

I just placed my payment for the S.H. MonsterArts King Ghidorah through Amiami, about ten minutes ago. This big baddie cost me 11,000 yen (around $141.00) in total! Gee wiz, I hope he is absolutely worth it. I still have to pay off for the X-Plus Toho Large Monsters Series Godzilla 1968 as well in the coming days, so my collection budget has pretty much shrunk! Thank goodness, the next figure I'm getting - the S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla 1995 - doesn't come out till late November!

On the bright side, since I'm paying out of my butt for shipping, Amiami better pack KG real good and tight so nothing breaks! Make sure to look out for my very first Kaiju Planet Kaiju Toy Video Review for this guy next week. :D

Update - I received the shipping notice on this figure almost an hour ago. So, I should be expecting him either on Tuesday or Wednesday this coming week. I am so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment