Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

ChibiCon 2012

I will be attending Guam's annual ChibiCon, which will be held this Saturday.

The convention is centered around figures from anime and tokusatsu. This will be the first year that S.H.MonsterArts will be tossed into the mix, and guess whose donating his figures for the display?

ME!

Yup, I'll be donating my S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla, SpaceGodzilla, Little Godzilla, and MOGERA for the convention. I decided to go with the roster from Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla (1994) mainly due to the limited space they have for the MonsterArts display, and that I just did NOT want to haul the massive King Ghidorah with me and risk breaking its wings!

I will definitely be posting pictures after the event. It's only one day, so I'll be getting my figures back in the evening.

I can't wait! XD

1 comment:

  1. Looking good buddy! (I wish I had that skill and no how to make labels...I display at the public libraries and I always wished I could do stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete