Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Final Showcase Roundup for Otaku Recon 2013


Here is my final list of items that I will be showcasing at Otaku Recon this July.

- S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla [1995]
- S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla Junior
- S.H. MonsterArts Destoroyah [Perfect Form]
- S.H. MonsterArts King Kong
- D-Arts Mewtwo
- D-Arts Charizard
- D-Arts Blastoise
- Revoltech Yamaguchi Evangelion Unit 02 [Q Version]
- Revoltech Yamaguchi Evangelion Unit 08 Alpha

I am also planning on selling my spare S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla and S.H. MonsterArts Comic-Con Explosion Godzilla figures at the event as well.

More info as it becomes available.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to have any special set-up dios for showing them off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps. I still have to see how big of a display space I'll have. If it is big enough then I will try to set up a diorama display and purchase some miniature buildings from Diorama Depot. At the last event we were enthusastic about doing a large diorama set for the Gundam figures as well as my MonsterArts. So we may end up working together on something. I still have to initiate talks with the other exhibitors and see what the plan is.

      Delete