Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

The Kaiju Planet is Returning to YouTube!


Heads up, peeps!

The Kaiju Planet is returning to YouTube! Hopefully sometime later this month or even in early September, after I get settled into my new home in Manila, I will be conducting a brand new series of video reviews for select figures. Following in the footsteps of our friends and fellow reviewers such as Rich Eso (Fresh Vinyl Reviews,) Steven McCarthy(Steven's Toy Reviews,) and James Hale (DiegoDoom,) I feel ready to step back into the limelight and embarrass myself in front of the camera while reviewing the latest and greatest figures of our favorite rubber suited monsters!

Even though I have nothing of interest currently uploaded to my channel, it is currently live. So, please subscribe! Be sure to keep an eye out for my videos when they begin to pop up. If you don't catch them on YouTube, don't worry, I will be sharing them through the blog and on Facebook.

As of now, I plan on doing video reviews for the following figures: X-Plus Toho Large Monsters Series Gorosaurus 1968 (RIC Boy Exclusive,) X-Plus Toho 30cm Series Yuji Sakai Modeling Collection Godzilla 1991 [Hokkaido Landing Ver.], X-Plus Toho 30cm Series Godzilla 2014 (RIC Boy Exclusive w/ Male MUTO,) NECA Pacific Rim 18" Figure Series Striker Eureka, and the Sideshow Collectibles Godzilla Maquette.

There are some figures I left out of the mix (if you've noticed the upcoming reviews tab on the right side of the blog.) Those will still be covered in written reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment