Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Figure Reviews Are Coming Back!

I must apologize for our lack of posts over the past several months. The Kaiju Planet is indeed a one-man-show, and unfortunately my time has been spent dealing with both college and work. However, with my semester coming to a close early next week, we WILL be resuming our long absent figure reviews.

Firstly we'll be reviewing the S.H. MonsterArts Gigan 2004 this weekend. I received the figure a couple of weeks ago, but I still think this figure warrants a fair review. With the exception of the MonsterArts Gigan we will not be going back to review past figures that I've obtained between our last review and now. Our next review will certainly be the NECA 12" Head-to-Tail Godzilla [2014] figure, which I should have in-hand later this week.

We will also have a thorough review for the new Godzilla movie as well by Friday! I will be catching two showings Thursday night, so I will have a firm opinion on the film by the time I start writing. Do not worry. I will try to NOT spoil anything.

Anyways, are you guys as excited for the new Godzilla film as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment