Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Where are the reviews?!

Hey, guys! Arlo here.

March has certainly been a VERY slow month for me, and I do apologize. I recently left my job and currently unemployed for the time being. Don't worry, I have another job potentially lined up for me next month. However, as a result I have slowed down with my collecting for the time being, which has put my figure reviews on hiatus for a while. I am also working on selling a bunch of figures that I have no more room for in my collection as a means to rebuild my figure collecting budget to pay off upcoming purchases. With that being said, I will still try to whip up a couple of reviews for figures I still have not gotten to yet like the Medicom Real Action Heroes Neo EVA 13 and the X-Plus Gigantic Series Yuji Sakai Modeling Collection Godzilla 1999. I hope to do reviews for both of them starting later this week.

Beyond that I have nothing else new coming in to review until later this summer. So, what do I plan to do for The Kaiju Planet until then? I will continue to share figure reviews from our friends like Steven McCarthy of Steven's Toy Reviews, DiegoDoom, and Rich Eso of Fresh Vinyl Reviews. As for original content, I will be doing various write-ups focusing on toy collecting as a whole, retrospectives on certain figure lines, movie reviews and occasional "re-reviews" where I take a look at some older figures I have reviewed and see whether my opinion on it has changed or not.

Again, apologies for the lack of activity this month. As of April, going forward, I hope to put more effort into providing you guys with new material!

No comments:

Post a Comment